Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Monster that is Amazon

I just received the Kindle Fire for my birthday, making me part of the digital book revolution (although, I have failed to read a book on it yet.) In December, Amazon released that they sold one million Fires a week, adding more power to the online retailer. Amazon used to be a seller of books, now it has become a seller of just about everything. You really never need to leave the house, unless you want to get some fresh produce. You can buy anything & Amazon is making it easier to get anything with special accounts that make quicker & cheaper shipments. It has changed the way the world works; some may say it has made shopping more convenient or some may criticize that it has made us more alienated. Still, I found this infograph that tries to show just how big the mega-store is.

No comments:

Post a Comment